Happy New Year! Let's revisit the most popular posts of 2022:
1) The collection of Best Skye's Waterfalls defended its 🥇 from the previous year.
2) No change in 🥈 either; it is Ruins of Scotland again.
3) The best-performing article written in 2022 and 🥉 overall is Joyful Douarnenez, a post about a charming coastal town in Brittany and its fantastic Mardi Gras festival.
4) Sailing is spectacular, but not for everyone's gut. Here's how I tried it: Windblown
5) My stay in France's westernmost region had many highlights: Brittany Treasures.
6) Another flashback from Scotland, this article describes an adventure that made me feel Alone, Alive
7) An essay on how bikes benefit non-bikers. It turns out, if you live in a city, bikes are the Transportation You Want.
8) The 2022 travels brought me numerous factors to be excited about. The infrastructure in the Netherlands was one of them: A Fine Place To Be.
9) How I went mountain biking in the Sonoran Desert. It was Hot, Yet So Cool!
10) is a blast from the past! One of the first posts I made on this site made a comeback. It covers my visit to El Dorado.
Thanks for visiting! You can see the most clicked articles from other years; alternatively, browse my Blog Archives for more posts. I wish you all the good things in 2023!
Published by: Jakub Stepanovic in Collections
Comments are closed.